When it comes to Kitchen Cabinets for Cheap, most of us crave custom design. Whether it’s posh crown moldings or ingenious storage solutions, custom design is all about the details. Add a personal touch to your kitchen cabinets with these 12 ideas that bring designer style to the heart of your home. "1. Crown molding. Few things leave designer fingerprints like crown molding does. It can bridge the gap between your wall Kitchen Cabinets for Cheap and the ceiling, allowing for a seamless transition. In traditional kitchens, it can cap off the design with one final touch of detail.
2. Matching ends. Instead of a flush skin, go with matching panels for your cabinet ends. Like decorative legs, they have a furniture-style look. This type of detail especially thrives in traditional or Mediterranean spaces.
3. Decorative legs. From chunky to Mission style, table legs always catch the eye Kitchen Cabinets for Cheap. Place them at the ends of your island or work them into your cabinet layout for a true furniture feel.
4. A splash of color. Neutrals remain the go-to hues to use for Kitchen Cabinets for Cheap, so a stroke of green or blue is a daring design choice. It can be a risk that pays off. The effect is a bright and bold design with just the right amount of spice. Your neutrals will also pop, as they do in this contemporary design.
5. Glass door fronts. Whether transparent, frosted or seeded, a glass door front sets the stage for a glimpse of fine dishware and dazzling Kitchen Cabinets for Cheap decor, especially when there are lights involved. This type of display can make your kitchen design open and inviting, which lets you and your guests feel right at home.
6. Corbels. Ornate, oversized and even plain corbels add traditional elegance to an island and kitchen cabinets.
7. Mixed door styles. If you’re stuck between two Kitchen Cabinets for Cheap door styles, don’t be afraid to use both. Complementary styles can strengthen your kitchen’s overall look, while opposites can produce an attractive transitional design. This Kitchen Cabinets for Cheap shakes it up with a mix of modern slab door fronts and Shaker-style cabinets.Donna Elle Seaside Living48. Beadboard. As timeless as black and white, beadboard is perfect for rustic, farmhouse or beach-style kitchen designs. It also adds a smidgen of detail without compromising the simplicity of your design. Use it as the finishing touch for your cabinet ends or find a door style that has it built in.
9. Creative storage spaces. Don’t always settle for cookie-cutter storage options. A Kitchen Cabinets for Cheap custom wine rack drawer is one way to give your cabinets a designer touch (and house a growing wine collection). Other popular options are spice rack drawers, peg pullouts for utensils, and tray dividers for baking sheets. Custom built-ins like these show personality and are a perfect marriage of form and function.
10. Wainscoat panels. Not to be Kitchen Cabinets for Cheap confused with matching ends, wainscoat panels adorn the backs of cabinets. They can dress up the back side of your island and make it look like an authentic furniture piece with the help of decorative legs and matching ends.Venegas and Company211. Fluted molding. Here’s where a little extra detail goes a long way. Put fluted molding on Kitchen Cabinets for Cheap both sides of a cabinet (preferably at a center point, like a sink or stove base) to make a statement.
12. Unique stains and glazes. An antique finish can add charm, and a custom glaze brings unparalleled character to kitchen cabinets."
Hot Tags: kitchen cabinets for cheap, Texas, Austin, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles