White Kitchen Cupboards
SHERWIN-WILLIAMS finished kitchen cabinets ,Solid Wood Doors & Plywood Boxes,Soft Closing Hardware. FACTORY DIRECT 10'x10' Kitchens only $1400.
ASSEMBLED KITCHEN CABINETS VS. RTA KITCHEN CABINETS
Kitchen cabinets are usually purchased and delivered in one of two ways: Assembled or Ready to Assemble (RTA).
ASSEMBLED KITCHEN CABINETS are delivered already assembled, built from the manufacturer, and prepared to be installed in the home. ASSEMBLED KITCHEN CABINETS ( prefab cabinets kitchen ) do not require the home owner to construct the cabinets; everything is complete, hardware components and including all the drawers. RTA kitchen cabinets are shipped in a form that is commonly known as “flat packed” or unassembled.
RTA KITCHEN CABINETS require the consumer to construct and build the cabinets at the positioning they are being installed. The cabinet is within a broken-down form and can need a little extra work from the installer, however, are usually offered at a lesser price.
Our group offers both types of cabinets to appeal to different types of buyers. We've listed the pros and disadvantages of both types and that means you can decide which type will best suit your style and budget.
Pros of Assembled Cabinets
1. Completely ASSEMBLED and made out of top quality US workmanship. No assembly required by the homeowner, prepared to be installed
2. Generally offer a better finished product due to the fact that they are put together at the manufacturer with the right tools and machines
3. Allow for more internal cabinet accessories like Garbage Pull Outs, Lazy Susans, etc.
4. Cabinet boxes have all hardwood construction, consisting of top grade wood and superior plywood (no particleboard)
5. Assembled cabinets from us Limited Warranty
6. Include dovetail drawers; sanded and polished at the stock for perfection
7. Include six-way adjustable, gentle close hinges
8. Wall cupboards have full depth cabinets and base cupboards have half depth shelves
Downsides of Assembled Cabinets
1. Longer shipping business lead times because of the fact that the cabinets are built after the order has been placed
2. Slightly more expensive because of the extra labor and developing cost
RTA KITCHEN CABINETS
Pros of RTA KITCHEN CABINETS
1. Shorter shipping lead times since the cabinets are in stock and ready to be delivered out when the order is positioned
2. Less costly than ASSEMBLED KITCHEN CABINETS ( prefab cabinets kitchen ) because the labor of placing the pieces together is not done
3. All-wood constructed cabinets with plywood boxes
4. RTA KITCHEN CABINETS from us Limited Warranty
5. Include dovetail drawers
6. Include six-way changeable hinges
7. Wall cupboards have full depth racks and base cabinets have 3/4 depth shelves
Negatives of RTA Cabinets
1. Cabinets require the buyer to assemble them at the work site, creating extra work and an investment of time and energy
2. Harder to ensure the grade of the completed product since the cabinet is not being assembled at the manufacturer