RTA Kitchen Cabinets for Sale
SHERWIN-WILLIAMS finished kitchen cabinets ,Solid Wood Doors & Plywood Boxes,Soft Closing Hardware. FACTORY DIRECT 10'x10' Kitchens only $1400.
ASSEMBLED KITCHEN CABINETS VS. RTA KITCHEN CABINETS
Kitchen cabinets are usually purchased and delivered in another of two ways: Assembled or Ready to Assemble (RTA).
Assembled kitchen cabinets are delivered already assembled, built from the manufacturer, and prepared to be installed in the house. Assembled kitchen cabinets do not require the home owner to develop the cabinets; everything is complete, including all the drawers and hardware components. RTA kitchen cabinets are shipped in an application that is often known as “flat loaded”or unassembled.
RTA KITCHEN CABINETS require the consumer to construct and build the cabinets at the positioning they are being installed. The cabinet is in a broken-down form and will require a little extra work from the installer, however, are generally offered at a lesser price.
We offers both types of cabinets to charm to different kinds of purchasers. We have listed the professionals and cons of both types so you can decide which type will best suit your style and budget.
Assembled Kitchen Cabinets
Advantages of Assembled Cabinets
1. Completely ASSEMBLED and made with top quality US workmanship. No assembly required by the homeowner, ready to be installed
2. Generally offer a much better finished product because of the fact they are set up at the maker with the right tools and machines
3. Allow for more internal cabinet accessories like Garbage Pull Outs, Lazy Susans, etc.
4. Cabinet boxes have all solid wood construction, comprising top grade real wood and superior plywood (no particleboard)
5. Assembled cupboards from us Limited Warranty
6. Include dovetail drawers; sanded and refined at the manufacturer for perfection
7. Include six-way adjustable, soft close hinges
8. Wall cabinets have full depth cabinets and base cupboards have half depth shelves
Negatives of Assembled Cabinets
1. Longer shipping lead times due to the fact that the cabinets are built following the order has been placed
2. Slightly more expensive due to the extra labor and developing cost
RTA KITCHEN CABINETS
Benefits of RTA KITCHEN CABINETS
1. Shorter shipping lead times because the cabinets are in stock and ready to be delivered out as soon as the order is positioned
2. Less costly than assembled kitchen cabinets because the labor of placing the pieces together is not done
3. All-wood constructed cabinets with plywood boxes
4. RTA KITCHEN CABINETS from us Limited Warranty
5. Include dovetail drawers
6. Come with six-way adaptable hinges
7. Wall cupboards have full depth racks and base cabinets have 3/4 depth shelves
Downsides of RTA Cabinets
1. Cabinets require the customer to put together them at the job site, creating extra work and an investment of hard work
2. Harder to ensure the quality of the completed product because the cabinet is not being constructed at the manufacturer