Where kitchen space is at a premium, could a single-wall Kitchen Cupboards for Sale layout be your solution? Single-wall kitchens have the smallest possible footprint and, as the name suggests, incorporate all furniture and appliances in a single line. Fewer cabinets mean this kitchen layout should cost you less than others. And with a well-planned design — and in small rather than large kitchens, where work zones could become too spread out — fewer cabinets also make for an efficient workflow, with everything within easy reach. Here’s how to make a single-wall kitchen work for you. "1. Embrace a sociable layout. While its small footprint may at first seem to be a drawback, the single-wall kitchen encroaches less on an adjoining living area compared with other layouts, freeing up more space for you outside the kitchen. The layout in the picture, typical for a single-wall kitchen, complements contemporary open-plan living.
2. Plan an efficient design. With any kitchen, careful planning Kitchen Cupboards for Sale is important, but it’s even more so when space is limited, as it is in this layout. Typically (but not always), a single-wall kitchen includes a fridge on the far end of the kitchen run. This would have the sink next to it, with counter space on either side, and your dishwasher and storage beneath. The oven and cooktop are usually located on the far side of this. Again, there should be counter space on either side of the range to allow you to safely place food after cooking. More storage space would be provided beneath.
3. Stick with a standard run of cabinets. Above the lower cabinets, there’s Kitchen Cupboards for Sale usually a run of upper cabinets, sometimes with a tall cabinet at one or both ends. Your exhaust fan and housing (if applicable) are also located in this run. The cabinetry may stretch the full length of the wall.Michael Goodsmith Design24. Go for mixed shelving. Alternatively, you could break up the cabinets with an exhaust fan or open shelving. Shelving on the wall to the left or right of the kitchen is another option, and it’ll be decorative and practical.Laurence Kitchen Cupboards for Sale Pidgeon15. Install bridged upper cabinets. Depending on the available space, another option is to introduce a run of bridging cabinets along the top of your upper cabinets. These usually have tall cabinets on either side. Apart from extra storage, this creates a sunken effect for the upper cabinets through subtle changes in depth. The upper cabinets are about 14 inches deep, and the top cabinets Kitchen Cupboards for Sale are about 26 inches deep. The overall feel of this is a framed kitchen look, or a feature wall effect.
6. Max out your storage. Storage is important in any kitchen, large or small, but it’s particularly key with a single-wall kitchen, where there are fewer cabinets than in other layouts.
7. Choose appliances to suit a small space. Though a single-wall kitchen may be small, this doesn’t keep you from including the appliances you want. Many modern kitchen appliances are specifically designed for small spaces. For example, you can find integrated compact dishwashers, plus compact ovens, microwave Kitchen Cupboards for Sale ovens, steam ovens and warming drawers.
8. Add an island. When planning your kitchen layout, it’s worth exploring whether you have space to add an island parallel to your single-wall kitchen. With careful planning, this will enhance the layout.
9. Delineate the space. If a kitchen island won’t fit, you may consider adding a table, both for dining and as an extra work surface. Aside from the obvious benefits this brings, a table can also Kitchen Cupboards for Sale mark a distinction between the kitchen and living room, creating the feeling that they’re two separate spaces.
10. Highlight one feature. It may be that you want unfussy cabinets for a clean and understated look. This is a popular choice that can also be used to highlight a different aspect of your kitchen, as with the stone feature wall pictured here, which stands out more than the minimal white cabinets.
Whatever your preference, a single-wall kitchen is worth considering if you have a small space and are trying to work out the best layout for it. There’s far more to this layout than Kitchen Cupboards for Sale meets the eye and lots of workable options to make it right for you."
Hot Tags: kitchen cupboards for sale, Texas, Austin, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles